Our COVID-19 measures
This is what we do for your safety.
Because we have always attached great importance to cleanliness, we would like to take this opportunity to inform you about the hygiene measures that we have been following as standard in our hotel for years:
- Cleaning of rooms with the change-cloth method and according to the colour code (i.e. 1 cloth set or mop per room)
- Disinfection of all grip areas in the room after departure (remote control, light switch, door handles, cupboards, etc.)
- All public areas are disinfected several times a day (lift buttons, door handles, handrails, etc.)
- All plates, glasses, cups, etc. are cleaned in the dishwasher at 90°C
- Disinfection of the slates after the evening meal
Due to the current situation, we will extend our measures as follows:
- In view of the current situation, our employees have been intensely trained regarding important hygiene measures and contact with guests.
- All our service personnel wear mouth and nose protections, guests are allowed take off their mouth and nose protection at their table.
- We have plenty of space! The minimum distance of one meter is guaranteed throughout the premises.
- Special hygiene measures are taken at breakfast.
- Change in regards to the afternoon snack and salad buffet in the evening – here too we have thought of a good alternative.
- Additional disinfection intervals in public areas
Flexible cancellation conditions
It goes without saying that your safety and happiness are our top priorities. That’s why we have the perfect solution for your booking: at the Sonnenhof you can easily cancel your booked stay free of charge up to two weeks before arrival or rebook it for another period! Our reception team will be happy to take your enquiries – just call us at +43 5675 6375 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Thank you for your trust. We are sure that we will get through this period together.